Ads

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Agno international airport is in which country?

1. How many sides does a Heptagon have?
3
4
5
7

Ans: 7

2. Charles de l'Epee created a language in the 18th centuary this language was?
Gibberish
Sign language
Street slang
Morse code

Ans: Sign language

3. Which movie actor had the nickname 'The Duke'
John Wayne
Clint Eastwood
Charleton Heston
Errol Flyn

Ans: John Wayne

4. How many sides does a pyramid have?
6
5
4
8

Ans: 4

5. I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?
I have 3 cages and 4 canaries
I have 4 cages and 5 canaries
I have 6 cages and 7 canaries
I have 7 cages and 8 canaries

Ans: I have 3 cages and 4 canaries

6. Agno international airport is in which country?
Germany
Sweden
Switzerland
Belgium

Ans: Switzerland


0 comments:

Post a Comment