Ads

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?

1. The richest gold field was found in:
California
Alaska
South Africa
New Zealand

Ans: South Africa

2. In economics, what does the letter F stand for in IMF?
Future
Far
Fund
Fiscal

Ans : Fund

3. Entebbe international airport is in which country?
Uganda
Burundi
Algeria
Cameroon

Ans: Uganda

4. A beavers home is a:
nest
hive
lodge
den

Ans: lodge

5. The first crossword puzzle was put together by a man called
James Erlock
Richard Attinburough
Nick Atkins
Arthur Winn

Ans: Arthur Winn

6. I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?
321
194
192
486

Ans: 194

0 comments:

Post a Comment