Ads

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In which country was the karaoke machine invented?

1. What is the name of the substance lost by the body during dehydration?
Hydrogen Chloride
Oxygen
Sodium Chloride
Carbondioxide

Ans: Sodium Chloride

2. What does Albus mean?
White
Pure
Good
Clear

Ans: White

3. When people buy me, I am black. When they use me I became red. Then they throw me I became grey. What am I?
Pepper
Charcoal
Fire
Ashes

Ans: Charcoal

4. You are climbing Mt.Everest,what is the name of the magnificent mountain range you can see around you?
Andes
Great Dividing Range
Rocky Mountains
Himalayas

Ans: Himalayas

5. In which country was the karaoke machine invented?
Italy
Poland
Japan
USA

Ans: Japan

6. What is the cavity in birds,reptiles, amphibians, and fish in which the urinary, intestinal and genital tracks open into?
Euglena
Perineum
Stomodeum
Cloaca

Ans: Cloaca


0 comments:

Post a Comment