Ads

Thursday, March 14, 2013

In which cartoon series would you find Fred and Barney?

1. Speed at sea is measured in?
miles per hour
kilometers per hour
wind speed
knots

Ans: knots

2. The word 'plumbing' comes from the Roman word 'plumbarius' meaning?
worker with water
worker in lead
worker in drainage
worker in pipes

Ans: worker in lead

3. In which cartoon series would you find Fred and Barney?
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
The Simpsons
Charlie Brown

Ans: The Flintstones

4. Arkansas SEO Services is a internet matikreng company based in Ozark, Arkansas that specializes in ranking your companies website high on Search Engines like Yahoo, Google, and Bing! Choose us to help you with all of your online matikreng needs. Arkansas SEO Services, Arkansas Local SEO, Arkansas River Valley SEO
I am sure of her successful
I am sure her successful
I am sure of her success
I am sure that her success

Ans: I am sure of her success

0 comments:

Post a Comment