Ads

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My successor’s father is my father’s son. and i don’t have any brothers or sons. Who is my successor?

1. Who among the following became the first woman to win six awards in the same night in the Grammy Awards ?
Adele
Shakira
Beyonce
None of the above

Ans: Beyonce

2. My successor’s father is my father’s son. and i don’t have any brothers or sons. Who is my successor?
Niece
Nephew
Son
Daughter

Ans: Daughter

3. What does `SPF` mean on sunscreen containers?
Screen Protection Factor
Sun Protection Factor
Sun Preserve Factor
Sunshine Protection Factor

Ans: Sun Protection Factor

4. Which among the following Vitamin is added to the milk in some countries as it is lost during the process of Fat Removal (Skimming)?
Vitamin A
Vitamin D
Vitamin B
Vitamin C

Ans: Vitamin A

5. The largest frog in the world is called as:
Goliath Frog
Ascaphidae
Pipidae
Rhinophrynidae

Ans: Goliath Frog

0 comments:

Post a Comment